Friday, June 5, 2009

June 4th Officially...



As of 4th June with immediate effect I am officially attached with Steven Tiw of Prudential Assurance Malaysia Berhad cum Wealth Management cum Takaful holding Insurance license.It's indeed one of the best holiday gift for passing those related exams. It was never in my intention to jump-in into insurance related consultancy industry at this point of time without the guidance and encouragement from Noor Azilah Abdul Aziz a.ka. Kak Noor of whom former CIMB Unit Trust Adviser turned out to be my business mentor I would say besides my other mentors out there.
Thanks Kak Nor,May Allah bless for your kindness.At the same time I wish to express special thanks to Steven for your warm and encouraging support throughout my progress.


I was understand Prudential are among the insurance provider comes with comprehensive yet complete coverage depending on the plan that we subscribe as far as Takaful and Conventional are concerned.Listed below are the PLAN offered..

-PRUDENTIAL BSN TAKAFUL - (1ST TAKAFUL PLAN WITH MEDICAL CARD)


-PRUvantage - (1st Universal Life Policy in Malaysia)


-MRTA - (For people who wish to purchase properties)


-PRUsenior - (securing the cost of old age)


-PRULady - (Takes worry out of being a woman)


There are actually more products down there; but as of now I would only list down those popular packages ever since I'll be doing on a very very part-time basis indirectly helping minimizing people against peril, damages or losses up to a limit and situation wherever applicable.

If any of my readers are interested do not hesitate to leave me with the name, contact Justify Fullnumber,location and email.

Thanks..

No comments:

Post a Comment